Reply To: Dr. Michele Loor – Houston, TX?

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Dr. Michele Loor – Houston, TX? Reply To: Dr. Michele Loor – Houston, TX?

Chuck
Participant

Katherine…agreed…but please put all concerns aside except the concern about finding the best surgeon possible….general surgeons simply dont cut it…in my view Yunis is not even good enough because he is pretty light on the tissue repairs….for me there would be only two choices if i could do this over…Dr. Kang…and Dr Koch in Germany….these are the two most experienced tissue guys in the world with the best reps….if you think you have money issue now….try to fix a botched surgery…you will spend many thousands and no attorney will rep you…there is just not enough money in it….i think everyone here would echo the same thing i have said…get the best surgeon…spare no expense…then pray to jesus…this is a very dangerous and potentially life ending surgery…it is NOT routine….anyone getting plastic crap shoved in them without consequence is just lucking out for now….there are others on this page….really smart guys who made surgical decisions based on cost or geographic convenience…they paid a heavy price…dont repeat their mistakes….

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar