Reply To: Advice before I head to Dr. Kang….possible direct hernia

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Advice before I head to Dr. Kang….possible direct hernia Reply To: Advice before I head to Dr. Kang….possible direct hernia

Chuck
Participant

Watchful thanks so much…you are the dean of the board…a guy after my heart and fanatical researcher. Hernia diagnosis is tough business. I didnt know this when my POS surgeon Carvajal put his finger on me for two seconds and concluded i had a hernia. Several other surgeons prodded and pushed and could not come to any conclusion…saying that it was a weakness….or that they could dissect the right as part of lap surgery for the left..to know for sure So I really need the best diagnostic doctor. I agree Twofigh is prob one of the best at diagnosis…and she is compassionate –her staff very helpful too. But the wait was long…get the MRI then get in the queu for an email exchange—i am not sure i want to email over this…and if i fly to Cali to see her…why not just go to Kang? . Its prob still worth it but i plan to talk to Dr BElyansky again first…then maybe JAnccyk…both of these guys are caring interested and experienced…the way that Dr. kANG strikes me. I am still interested in the lessons you learned from your surgery…would you go mesh if you had to do it over?

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar