Reply To: Who is the best/most versatile surgeon in the world

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Who is the best/most versatile surgeon in the world Reply To: Who is the best/most versatile surgeon in the world

roger555
Participant

I have an appointment for my hernia surgery with Dr. Kang. Just reading his website tells me that he is the best. He says he can repair hernias no matter how large or how weak the tissue is. I think he truly understands how to cut to minimize trauma and stich to close the wound from the cut and hernia better than anybody else. He knows how to deal with the hernia sac in a way that won’t cause any problems later. His recurrence rate is close to zero. Also, somebody on this board had a recurrence which Dr Kang fixed with no subsequent problems after he figured why the recurrence happened in the first place. Someone else had some serious pain which resolved quickly after sometime. He had two hernias repaired.

He might not be perfect but for me he is the best choice. His technique is still very new and still being perfected. And he is truly interested in having the best possible outcome for the patient from his writings. The few testimonials seem to back up everything Dr Kang has said.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by roger555.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar