News Feed Discussions Wattchul Pinto good intentions Reply To: Wattchul Pinto good intentions

• Unknown Member

March 2, 2023 at 3:57 pm

yes…I know dr berg…he is hit or miss…we talk about all things health related…to make sure no one gets abused by doctors. Someone has asked permission to join from here…not sure who. Not interested in Good Intentions…this guy had the same surgery i did…made the same stupid mistake to put plastic in and could have been such a help to people looking for answers…instead…he refused to share….and what he did share was mostly wrong…anyone looking for mesh removal does not want to pursue lap removal…or you end up like him with two long operations….Dr B got both my meshes our robotically in ONE 1.5 hour operation….look I just expect more help from my brothers here…and i offer to help in anyway i can…my FB group is just one way…but my offer to house anyone coming to dc to See Dr B stands…will pick you up at the airport too… As for GI ignore his adivce…its mostly dangerous and wrong….he says you end up with a burned battlefield on mesh removal…When i asked Dr B about this…he just laughed and said no no…but watch for returning hernias…