News Feed Discussions Pain in Right Groin Abdominal Area – what are questions to ask? Reply To: Pain in Right Groin Abdominal Area – what are questions to ask?

• MAGHATH

May 4, 2017 at 4:36 pm

I had my CT Scan, it showed nothing. Except that I had a lot of stool in my colon. The doctor told me to take Miralax. I started taking 1 dose a day and nothing happened so I took a dose in the am and 1 in the pm but still nothing much was happening. This went on for 5 days. I then took a 1/2 dose of Milk of Magnesia last Wed night (4/26/17). I had some bowel movements on Thursday. I took another 1/2 dose on Thursday night and started having diarrhea the next day and stopped taking it. I had the diarrhea through Sunday My pain has not gone away. When I am sitting I am almost feeling a pinched nerve in my right upper leg on the front about half way down. I find that laying down or standing up seems to help. It still bothers me when I bend over or try to lift my right leg. Last night when I got out of bed, it hurt trying to sit up and get up. I find that I need to roll on my side and push myself up with my hands. They said they see no sign of hernias. Could it still be a hernia or could it be surgical adhesions? I called the doctors office on Tuesday but have not had a call back. Does anyone know of a surgeon in Virginia that works with this? I get the impression that no one really sees a problem. The CT scan is fine so there is no issue. I have thought about going to my OB/GYN and see if he will hear me. I do not know what experience he has with Inguinal Hernia. What do I do?