News Feed Discussions I had removal surgery today! Inguinal hernia with LG bard 3d max Reply To: I had removal surgery today! Inguinal hernia with LG bard 3d max

• Momof4

December 27, 2017 at 9:45 pm

TooMuchPain, so glad that you have hope for recovery. If it doesn’t turn out to be the resolution to your pain, don’t lose hope but seek out another opinion. I think you should definitely share the results with your previous doctors, they can learn from your case and hopefully help future patients without disregarding their concerns and suffering. Telling someone to go to pain management and live with the pain is an unacceptable response, but I believe it happens because I was told similar things. Sounds like you were able to get past that and find a solution. I was able to do the same. Some people may not be able to do that and I feel sad for them. It is bad enough to be suffering with so much pain, but to be disregarded makes it even worse! Thank goodness there are some doctors that REALLY LISTEN and believe the patient, and are willing to think outside the box for solutions. Thank you to Dr. Towfigh for being one of those doctors!