News Feed Discussions right laproscopic inguinal hernia surgery with numbness and pain on right leg Reply To: right laproscopic inguinal hernia surgery with numbness and pain on right leg

• Jnomesh

January 8, 2018 at 7:27 pm

I really don’t want to worry you but wanted to chime in that I had the 3D maxx mesh implanted 6 years ago and had issues from day one. They weren’t debilitating but occasional flare ups were.
    about 10 months ago I did experienced debilitating pain and after much exhausting journey found out that the mesh had folded. The only surgeon to see this on a cat scan was dr. Igor Belyanski in MD. I ended up having to have the mesh removed.
    i have spoken with a good number of people on a mesh forum who also had the same 3d maxx mesh and are either in pain or had to have the mesh removed. For them to the mesh had folded over. Unfortunately this type of mesh Bc it is concave (this the 3D) it had a tendency to fold over. Not saying this is happening to you but just so you know that this particular mesh has a tendency to do that.
    your local surgeon will most likely be of no help, they only check for recurrences and then it’s off ti pain management.
    im sorry for the pain you are going through and I hope in time it will dicipate. I’m the meantime please layoff stressing the area-no lifting excecing etc. give the area time to heal and then go from there p