Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herniatalk/public_html/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 74
Does mesh always get entangled with nerves, the vas and the spermatic chord? - HerniaTalk

Does mesh always get entangled with nerves, the vas and the spermatic chord?

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Does mesh always get entangled with nerves, the vas and the spermatic chord?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chuck
      Participant

Does mesh always end up wrapped in the nerves, the spermatic chord and the vas —I see this over an over and over with guys who get a mesh repair…if this is standard…why is ANYONE allowing mesh to be placed in their bodies and why isnt everyone trying to get the mesh they have inside them removed asap…given how dangerous it can be….i just dont get that this bullshit is the standard of care…..

William Bryant
      Participant

It is weird why it is the “gold” standard given the possible catastrophic side effects. But then again it’s amazing that chemo, a by product of mustard gas I think, is still major treatment for cancer and has been for decades, and even then it wasn’t research bit a gassing incident in world war that lead to it’s discovery.

Advances in some fields seems abnormally slow.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar