Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/herniatalk/public_html/wp-content/themes/buddy/functions.php on line 74
Dr twofigh...watchful or others familiar with lap tep mesh - HerniaTalk

Dr twofigh…watchful or others familiar with lap tep mesh

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Dr twofigh…watchful or others familiar with lap tep mesh

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chuck
      Participant

this was sent courtesy of GI i was surprised to see how much mesh there is and how it is bunched so close to the genitals…my surgeon and others told me it was far away behind the muscle wall…but i can feel this stuff pressing around the genital area…i thought i was crazy until GI sent me the picture….if this is how the mesh is placed…why would anyone ever do lap? massive plastic in a really sensitive area…i must be the dumbest guy on the planet to have let docs con me into this. and how will anyone ever get it out without ripping the genitals apart….i really got hosed here.
      https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Mesh-positioning-and-clips-placed-in-one-of-the-meshes-The-indicators-x-and-y-represent_fig1_319707793

drtowfigh
      Keymaster

In men the mesh touches the spermatic cord, but there is no bunching close to the genitals. All studies show less pain with the laparoscopic approach. But no study shows zero pain with any technique.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar