Good Intentions…you said…Dr Kang replied

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Good Intentions…you said…Dr Kang replied

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Chuck
      Participant

in a post awhile back you said that a tissue repair cannot be performed over tissue where mesh was removed…Adam advised you that Dr, B told him a tissue repair could be performed…Dr Kang has since advised that he can perform a kang repair on tissue where mesh was removed…do you still hold to your position? since you yourself have had bilateral removal i trust you are studying where you might need to have a tissue repair performed in the case of recurrance? you dont plan to put mesh back in do you??? is your case continuing to improve…i am looking at bilateral removal myself ,,,if i had only found this forum prior to my surgery..

Good intentions
      Participant

Hello Chuck. Yes, my situation is continuing to improve. So much that I’ve been thinking recently that I should post an update.

If you find a statement that somebody made in a post that you want to talk about you should post a link to that Topic, so that people can read it. Your interpretation might be incorrect. Just copy the web address and paste it in to your post. I do not believe that I made the statement that you think I made. I have proposed that it might be difficult to perform a pure tissue repair after mesh removal. But only the surgeons can say what they think is possible or recommended for best results. As you know by now Dr. Kang has developed his own type of tissue repair. It might be that his method is more amenable to working with the damaged tissue left behind by mesh. I don’t know.

Chuck
      Participant

Good intentions you made the exact statement in a thread a year ago…that you can never go to a tissue repair after mesh repair complications…you are so condescending about my issues with mesh…did you forget that you made the exact same mistake as i did and had to pull your own mesh….you seem to be doing well enough….and i just wanted to know what plans you have for a tissue repair in the event your hernia recurs?

William Bryant
      Participant

Hello Chuck, I remember I did post that a lot of people say tissue repair after mesh isn’t possible or at least not easy. I may even have said Shouldice or Desarda say it. But as was pointed out by other posters, Baris has tissue repair, by Shouldice, after mesh was put in in Germany.

So I may have got it a bit wrong… Sorry.

However I think it is still the case, mesh makes it a bit more challenging shall we say to do tissue repair after.

Good luck anyway.i know it’s daunting, deciding.

Good intentions
      Participant

I’m trying to help you communicate more clearly Chuck. You have made many accusatory and critical comments about various people on the forum, including most of the surgeons that you are asking for help. Almost all of your statements are unfounded, you never include a link to what you’re talking about. They seem to be pulled from your memory of the numerous places that you have been looking in for answers. Oftentimes you seem to twist a person’s statement to fit whatever point you’re trying to make.

I don’t owe you anything. Nobody here does. You should remember that, in all of your communications, as you search for a solution.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar