Mesh removal -Yunis Fans? Others? Wes Adair

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Mesh removal -Yunis Fans? Others? Wes Adair

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chuck
      Participant

To all you Yunis fans –have any of you used Yunis for mesh removal? His associated Melanie claims that Yunis has removed hundreds of meshes without issues at his clinic in sarasota….she told me to stop reading the internet and fretting about removal and call Yunis. She acted like mesh removal is no big deal….meanwhile our friend Good Intentions has red light warnging about the procedure posted all over this site. Dr Belysansky said he could remove tow Bard 3d max meshes in two hours…that seems like a stretch….with the hundreds of mesh removals being accomplished every year in the US…you wouold think there would be more stories. btw Wes Adair…are you still out there…what did you decide about mesh removal?

Good intentions
      Participant

Hello Chuck. Here is a Topic I just created that is worth reading, I think, for your research. Plus the original page for the links. Good luck.

Chronic groin pain – Dr. Krpata – Cleveland Clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/departments/digestive/depts/hernia#resources-tab

And the Topic that led me there.

Can Plug & Patch “break through” muscle tissue, causing tear?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar