Peter C – can we chat? I am recovering from mesh removal.

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Peter C – can we chat? I am recovering from mesh removal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chuck
      Participant

Sorry for publishing this in the public forum..but the messaging feature on this site is really flakey. To the individual who messaged me regarding TAR removal – i tried to respond but again not sure if it got through on this flakey messaging feature. I will enclose my personal email below. Peter you have really nailed the treatment we get in your post. Krpata—is EXACTLY as you have described. He could CARE LESS about hernia patients. You think he could at least pretend for a few minutes. Its all about the $$ with him, Would strongly suggest that he be avoided by anyone looking for care. Yunis also exactly as described. Really nice guy. Wants to help. Just not sure he is the best choice for removal. In many respects I feel a lot like you Peter—my life is destroyed by an arrogant Ahole braggart named Sam Carvajal who told me my surgery was so easy he could do it in his sleep. 20 minutes he said for bilateral sils surgery—Well it doesnt take long to ruin someones life..thats for sure. Fortunately Dr. B got all the plastic out and did not make me worse. Maybe he could help you peter as he specializes in abdominal rebuild. But i feel the same as you many days. Maybe its just easier to end it all. I did a ton of research prior to going to carvajal…but i got confused and lied to. So many doctors told me mesh was standard of care.. tissue repairs were a risk for chronic pain and would not last. Voellers debate with Bendavid made it sound like tissue repairs would just fall apart after 5 years. Anyway peter…and TAR guy if you are still out there…email me at [email protected]. You are both welcome to stay with me if you come to see DR. B—he is nearby…i can pick you up from the airport and take you to the appt. There is nothing i wont do for a hernia injured brother.

Chuck
      Participant

and sorry Dr. B is Dr. Belyanksy…fantastic humble surgeon…his only downside is he still thinks plastic junk is perfectly safe despite removing it over 200 times.

Andy Elliott
      Participant

I am considering reaching out to Dr. B about mesh removal. I was just curious how the process of getting it set up was? I am out of state so I would have to travel there. What are his criteria for mesh removal, any testing her does beforehand? Were you able to get on his schedule fairly quickly or did it take months? Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar