News Feed Discussions Chronic RUQ pain Chronic RUQ pain

  • Chaunce1234

    October 26, 2015 at 8:43 pm

    Chronic RUQ pain

    You may want to look for a plastic surgeon with an interest in peripheral nerve problems. Maurice Arregui in Indianapolis is a good general surgeon with expertise in abdominal wall problems. He may not be able to do the injection, but may know a plastic surgeon. Feel free to use my name as a referral to him, and mention hernia talk. DE