News Feed Discussions Pain Diary Pain Diary

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    May 20, 2016 at 9:24 am

Pain Diary

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven’t posted for a while. I have been in a lot of pain and haven’t really had the energy to post. I recently took my final shot at curing my problem, a groin exploration along with neurectomy of the ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerves. However, it unfortunately did not help me. For some unexplainable reason, I still am suffering from the same burning scrotal pain that I have suffered from since I made the unfortunate decision to undergo spermatic cord stripping surgery.

I don’t how it’s possible that I’m still suffering. The only thing I know for sure is that there is no longer any hope for me. There is no longer any hope of enjoying life again, of having a career, of having a family. It is all gone now. At one point, I really had hope that I could be cured. But I know now that there is no possibility of this.

I never expected my life to end this way. I’m 34 years old, and had a lot more life ahead of me. It’s gone now though. At this point, I am just living on borrowed time.

I wish I could go back in time and not let that doctor trick me into spermatic cord denervation. But I can’t do that. I died on that operating table.