News Feed Discussions Kang vs. the German surgeons part 2 Reply To: Kang vs. the German surgeons part 2

• Watchful

January 27, 2023 at 9:33 pm

Since we’re talking about reviews…

When I was researching where to go for surgery, I did ask a Korean colleague to look up reviews on Korean sites of hernia surgery at Gibbeum. He found a total of 18 reviews, and said that most of the ones he found were good.

One complained about initial pain, but this resolved later. One complained about feeling pain toward the end of the surgery, but was satisfied with the results.

There were 2 that complained about recurrence after hernia surgery there. One was on Google Maps, and one was on Kakao Maps. My colleague said that one of these reviewers (the one on Google Maps) said that 2 out of the 4 people he met at the hospital were also there for recurrence after surgery at that hospital.

We also have a recurrence on this forum (Pinto).

I didn’t actually read these reviews myself. This is what my colleague reported. My understanding is that the name of the surgeon at Gibbeum wasn’t mentioned in these reviews reporting recurrence, so I guess it could have been Dr. Kang or his son.

Take it for what it’s worth – you never know with on-line reviews.