News Feed Discussions Tissue repair experiences – pain and recovery Reply To: Tissue repair experiences – pain and recovery

• Watchful

February 12, 2023 at 6:45 pm

You’ll be feeling good much sooner than a couple of months other than in the very unlikely case of something going wrong.

Having a great surgeon definitely helps, and that’s the way to go. Stuff still happens even with them, unfortunately. Different patients react differently to the same things. One will be fine, and another will get some bad reaction or rare complication. With some patients, all nerves can be identified and avoided. With others, it’s not so easy. You do maximize your chances of success with the best surgeons, and hopefully with some luck on your side so that the surgeon is in top condition during your surgery, and not tired or distracted.

I don’t know about your surgeon, but I feel that most of the ones I know (including my surgeon) cram too many surgeries into a surgical day. I don’t know how they do it. I certainly wouldn’t be able to do it, and I’m younger than most of them…