News Feed Discussions Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic Reply To: Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic

• Unknown Member

March 10, 2023 at 1:01 pm

I am self centered—yet i offer to help anyone who asks in any way i can…you had the identical surgery made precisely the same mistake I did yet offered zero help. Many others here chatted with me online and by phone and helped me make he the correct removal decision…a decision you obviously botched. Your original posts about removal were so negative it almost dissuaded me from pursuing it…thankfully smarter and more caring individuals from the forum got me straightened out. Removing lap mesh laproscopically is moronic when you have a talented robotic surgeon like Dr B. Yet your post encourages folks to do it lap. In numerous posts you suggest that anyone getting mesh out is pretty much physically destroyed….maybe you are because you left the garbage in for so long…and then removed it wrong..but there is hope for those who are meshed…you offered me no hope I am here to offer hope to others….but I am the self centered one…