News Feed Discussions Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic Reply To: Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic

• Unknown Member

March 12, 2023 at 8:25 am

For once I agree with Good Intentions…mesh destroyed my life…virtually every surgeon I spoke with said it was safe and the complication rate was silly low. Dr Yunis echoed this in his interview with Dr. Towfigh…its all incredibly corrupt and i wonder whether Dr Yunis or Dr Towfigh would ever put mesh garbage in their own bodies…Check out the corrupt Dr. Voeller who argues strongly for mesh then goes to shouldice for his own hernias. Lap mesh surgery is particularly destructive…doctors should be required to say if this goes bad your life is over….do you still want to do it? My corrupt surgeon Sam Carvajal gave me no war nings at all…but then in his op report he said he discussed the risks of infection migration erosion in detail and that i agreed to them. Flat out lie. So many people are being destroyed…I speak to them everyday. Dr Towfigh even notes that virtually every piece of mesh she has removed has shown signs of causing significant inflammation…its criminal that this surgery is allowed to continue