News Feed Discussions Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic Reply To: Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic

• Unknown Member

March 12, 2023 at 6:33 pm

Adam…completely agree. Dr Twofigh and Yunis see tons of problems and yet continue to support the use of mesh. Dr B takes it out of people weekly same with Dr, Jancyk…and they continue to say its safe. Its really appalling. At the very least they should say look mesh is dangerous stuff…but there are problems with tissue repairs too. Please know i will do my best if you choose mesh but recognize there is a decent chance you will have a problem and it could ruin your life. In my case I really think my life is on the line. I will not live with constant chronic pain. I think the issue is that many surgeons simply cant work without mesh so they have to say its safe….when you get destroyed they make excuses. My local surgeon said he had never seen a complication. I told him i knew someone directly who he had damaged…then he said oh that guy had mental problems. So corrupt. I respect you a ton for your research diligence…and its some comfort that you spent a ton of time on this page and still selected a mesh surgery. It would be logical to say you cant trust internet posters—you have to trust the doctors.