News Feed Discussions Excellent discussion with hernia genius JF–Watchful bryant pinto..mike m Reply To: Excellent discussion with hernia genius JF–Watchful bryant pinto..mike m

• Unknown Member

April 20, 2023 at 9:57 am

Mike—can you elaborate on uncorrupted bassini…did you mean unmodified? No one is doing pure bassini that i know of anyway….did you find a doc who would do it? How long did it take for the pain from you kang repair to resolve? The real criticism of the kang repair is that it is not a strong repair and is likely to recur. Towfigh comparing it to a Marcy. Kang says he has a low recurrance rate for his latest version of his repain….but its only about three years old? his follow up is probably better than most because he is in a small country where everyone can get back to him. It troubles me that some US surgeons flat out said he was lying about his statistics. I used to trust doctors but now i dont trust them at all…still of all the docs…Kang seems like the most trustworthy….Do you know if his son or other docs at Gibbeum have mastered the kang repair? At some point i will be heading to see Kang. Hernia surgery is exceptionally dangerous —its amazing how few people truly understand the risks they are facing from this treacherous procedure. Watchful do you feel the tightness that so many critics of shouldice cite?