News Feed Discussions Excellent discussion with hernia genius JF–Watchful bryant pinto..mike m Reply To: Excellent discussion with hernia genius JF–Watchful bryant pinto..mike m

• Unknown Member

April 21, 2023 at 1:41 pm

Watchful…surprises me to hear you select lap mesh. The studies are mostly garbage…paid for by mesh companies…i Looked into the studies posted by Dr Twofigh which she said showed superiority in terms of recurrance and pain…the studies she posted didnt even say those things. Open mesh is actually safer because the surgeon is looking right at his work insteand of using chopsticks and looking across the room…Boston Hernia seems to have the best open mesh option…Reinhorn claims a chronic pain rate of .0003 —prob a lie but still. Lap is a very destructive surgery…I dont think i will ever recover from it. its sad because i had a great life…about to retire get married…and a small painless hernia will likely put me in the cemetery…I saw that Dr Alexander was still working at shouldice when i first got my hernia…prob should have gone to him straight away…conze looks good too…life isnt worth living in constant chronic pain. And I chose lap because all the studies said it was lowest risk —but the studies are garbage—if you watch lap performed you will never do it