News Feed Discussions Best surgeon to fix recurring hernia after mesh removal? Reply To: Best surgeon to fix recurring hernia after mesh removal?

• pinto

May 10, 2023 at 4:53 pm

I didn’t see it as offense to Kang, for I thought you spoke with Stephen. Posters here have applauded him. I highly regard both gentlemen but of course each person will make their own decision. I just hoped that some superficiality wasn’t getting in the way. Again, please see my rebuttal to Watchful’s mention of recurrence. As much as I appreciate Watchful, and I do, one shouldn’t believe everything they read. About my own case, as I stated elsewhere at HT, Kang thought the cause might have been faulty absorbable suturing. About the upset you referred to. It was real but happened during covid and was purely a function of the frailty of human communications. As I have mentioned multiple times throughout HT I highly trust them and so went back. Don’t let that phone call deter you. You might consider re-engaging and try getting further consultation. I hope my post helps.