News Feed Discussions Seeking an experienced hernia mesh removal surgeon Reply To: Seeking an experienced hernia mesh removal surgeon

• jerseattlewa

January 27, 2018 at 12:03 am

“Seeking an experienced hernia mesh removal surgeon.” Thank you for your time, effort and leads. As to Dr. Billing he does not take my insurance. As to Dr. Wright, I’ve been to see him and it’s not something he wants to do. As to Dr. Towfigh I found her name on this site yesterday within a report by a patient who had good results in her removal of his hernia mesh and I emailed her office yesterday and a conversation has been initiated. As to the other 3 MD’s leads listed, it’s possible that I’ve gleaned through a name or two in the past, but I will check them out as to to if they actually have done successful hernia mesh removal, really know what they are doing and if they will take my insurance. I agree with your concept of brief summary of the facts and I’m going to adopt that idea moving forward. Its a good one. I have all of my records and always bring them with me to all appointments. But, a brief summary will be helpful with that as well as it will act also as an index to the records and documents.