News Feed Discussions DESARDA technique Reply To: DESARDA technique

• dog

August 5, 2018 at 5:42 am
    quote Jnomesh:

It’s not only the technique but the surgeon performing the technique. Did not look at your link but dr. Tomas specializes in this technique and this is basically all he does.
    the shouldice technique is a little bit more for lack of a better word “invasive” but it’s results reported seem second to none. Again you have to match the technique to the surgeon and the Shouldice Hospital is really only the best place to goto to get this done and done right.
    i commend you in your path in seeking a non mesh repair!

Jnomesh YEP!! Agree too much more “invasive” more stitches ..more getting deeply inside ,more tissue separations…more pain..more long term problems.. ….What do you mean “results reported seem second to none” ? Yep looking with NO mesh :}

What i am thinking some doctors who specializing in one method has tendency to use it for all cases..regardless ..like one method and tool fits all… :} This is a problem ! ..Dr Tomas is very confident and i believe is excellent but what if in my case more reasonable to use other method ?

Do you think that would better to check with doctor who use multiple no mesh methods … my hernia located very low on the side almost near testicle?