Good hernia doctors In UK

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Good hernia doctors In UK

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #11274

      Hey guys,

      Can you give me any recommendations for a good hernia doctor in UK? I have been reading about Professor Aali Sheen, have you got any experience? Don’t mind going private if I get a good resolution.

      Thank you in advance

    • #16032

      Dr Ulrike Muschaweck is based out of Germany but I think also does surgeries in UK sometimes, she is very well regarded for professional athletes and in the athletic community, and does traditional hernia surgery as well.

      There is also the Gilmore Groin clinic in the UK, which you sometimes hear about in sport circles.

      Perhaps another poster can chime in with some additional information that is appropriate to your region.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report


Skip to toolbar