News Feed Discussions Hidden hernia or pudendal pain symptoms?

• Hidden hernia or pudendal pain symptoms?

Posted by Leo2396 on October 2, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Hi, I´m 37 years old man, since January suffering from pelvic pain not specified, my pain has take me to visit many doctors but nobody knows what is causing my problems, that are: pain and sensation of numbness on the rigth side of my butt, constipation, irradiation on the legsand my back. I see that hidden hernias could be the cause of my problems. I am very sad with all this because I have no diagnosis.

Leonardo

Leo2396 replied 9 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • bob P

October 21, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Hidden hernia or pudendal pain symptoms?

Low back pain is never due to hernia,while groin pain can be.I would suggest you get your lumbosacral spine investigated.
    Dr.R.M.Khattar
    Delhi
    India.

• Leo2396

October 14, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Hi, thanks for the information

I would like to make an appointment at your office to check my problem and my medical documents, I call to the ofice of the dr. hibner and he is not seeing men for the moment. my pain is on the groin zone ( ingle in spanish, excuse me I’m from mexico) and my low back.

again thanks for your help.

• drtowfigh

October 13, 2014 at 4:17 am

Thanks for your reply.
    Which part of your leg does the pain radiate to? And which part of your back?
    Numbness of the buttock is not caused by hernias. I would look into spinal issues.
    Pudendal neuralgia is a very difficult diagnosis to make. Dr Michael Hibner in Arizona is a world expert on it. I recommend you go on his site and see if you relate to his information.