News Feed Discussions How I made my three hernias go away for good without surgery

• How I made my three hernias go away for good without surgery

Posted by roger555 on September 9, 2018 at 5:05 am

This is my personal experience. I had a double inguinal hernias and a third hernia below my navel. The were confirmed be my family dr, imaging and .the surgeon I was sent to. I had no bumps but some serious pain. The surgeon was ready to repair them with laparoscopic mesh surgery and made. It sound so easy. I didn’t like the idea of having a permanent mesh installed and decided against it. Then it occurred to me that I changed my sleeping position about a year before the hernia pain started. I always used to sleep in a fetal position and then I straightened my bottom leg which put me in an floor abdominal stretch position which I later noticed that it was straining my abdomen. This was about fifteen years ago.

The same night I went back to sleep in a fetal position and the next morning my pain was significantly less and after three days later my double inguinal hernias completely went away for good and my third hernia completely went away about two months.

I.noticed until now ¡that when I lie down in a floor abdominal stretch position or even flat on my back with my knees locked I feel some tension in my lower abdomen and the tesnsion goes away when I lie down in a fetall position. I really think that this played the only major role in my hernias going away. The fact that all that all three hernias came and went away at the same time very strongly suggest that they had the same cause and solution that I identified above.

Alephy replied 4 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Alephy

January 13, 2020 at 9:58 pm

@roger555 how old are you if I may ask and do you do sports?

• Spartan

January 13, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Well, that is easy enough to test out and I do not think that it will enlarge my existing hernia like abdominal exercises. It is funny how wide the variety of methods people suggest to try to get rid of a hernia without surgery. Definitely try it out, just to see if has an effect. I practically sleep in the fetal position anyway. Might help me get to surgery in better condition, who knows.

This is probably the 20th or 30 thing I have tried, so I won’t throw away Dr. Brown’s or Dr. Kang’s or Dr. Desarda’s information.