News Feed Discussions Is it possible for Hernia Without surgery?

• drtowfigh

April 9, 2016 at 2:37 am

Is it possible for Hernia Without surgery?

It seems “GroCare” is an Indian company that sells a variety of herbal-based concoctions. “Hernicum” seems to reduce gas and pressure and that may indirectly reduce hernia symptoms in patients that are chronically constipated, etc. That is not a cure for a hernia but may reduce symptoms.

• mohitkumar

April 8, 2016 at 8:34 am

Agreed. But don’t you think everyone is entitled to their own opinion?
    I mean me sharing my experience isn’t harming you right? Im just saying it helped me. You don’t have to taunt me for this.

And if you’re talking about surgery. I have had two surgeries in the past. One in 2013 February and one in 2015 Dec. But the hernia kept coming back. So Am I just supposed to keep getting operated? Do you know how expensive it is? I am from a poor family. You guys are rich and can afford expensive solutions. But for someone like me I have to earn each penny. And then you swear at me for voicing my opinion. Funny world.

• sngoldstein

April 7, 2016 at 1:12 pm

In the words of PT Barnum: “There’s a sucker born every minute.” Faith and belief may make you feel better but don’t cure anything, except maybe depression. If you have a real hernia the only way to fix it is surgery. Whether or not it needs to be fixed is a different story, and for that you will need to see a surgeon.

• mohitkumar

April 7, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Yes it is possible.. I suffered from Hernia too. One day I saw an advertisement on Google about Hernia without surgery. Surprised, when i went into details, i came across Grocare, which does medical processes without surgery. I was quite astonished, as i have never come across such a thing. I contacted them, and have been on medication for the past 6 months and ever since then i see a gradual improvement in my health condition, and looks like i wont need to undergo any surgery either. I strongly recommend Grocare to you, if you have been suffering from ‘no surgery’ ailments, as Grocare takes you beyond that myth.