News Feed Discussions My IH Repair by Dr. Kang

• columb.if

September 20, 2019 at 7:09 pm

He was under local anasthetic, but also under propofol sedation that put you to light sleep, but you breath on your own. That’s not general anasthesia, but is the best option for thouse who goes under local, you just don’t feel all thouse manipulation of surgeon with you tissues.

• Bestoption

September 20, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Hi Pinto. Thanks indeed for your review in detail. I am glad to read your positive outcome. Down to your experience would you advise others to repair hernias at early stage? Why haven’t you repaired both hernias but only one? What made you choose general anaesthetic instead local?

• Bestoption

September 20, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Hi Pinto. Thanks indeed for your review in detail. I am glad to read your positive outcome. Down to your experience would you advise others to repair hernias at early stage? Why haven’t you repaired both hernias but only one? What made you choose general anaesthetic instead local?

• Bestoption

September 20, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Hi Pinto. Indeed thanks for sharing in detail and glad to know about the positive outcome. I am interested to know why both hernias weren’t repaired? And what was the reason to choose general anaesthetic instead local. Down to your experience would you advise others not to wait and rather have a repair at early stage.

• columb.if

September 19, 2019 at 11:22 am

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you show your incision picture if it’s possible?

Page 2 of 2