News Feed Discussions pain around my groin and belly button

• pain around my groin and belly button

Posted by akferrari on April 8, 2016 at 9:02 pm

I am a 31 years old male, I am very athletic, I started feeling pain in my stomach around April 2015..The pain started after working out and I discovered blood in my urine that same day..I went for a CT scan but they said everything was fine with me. I have been living with the pain since last year, I even stopped working out but the pain is still there.. I don’t feel much pain when I am laying down on my back, I feel pain mostly when I am wearing the car seat belt, anytime I put pressure on my stomach muscle and whenever I stand up for so long.. Pls helpppp

drtowfigh replied 8 years ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • drtowfigh

April 10, 2016 at 6:42 pm

pain around my groin and belly button

That’s a small belly button hernia.

Urination etc not related.

You need a physician to examine you and correlate your symptoms with the examination findings in order to provide you with help.

If you need a referral, please let us know your geographical location.

• akferrari

April 9, 2016 at 3:18 am

Thank you for the reply. I only experienced the blood in my urine once and that was last year April. I don’t have any bulge… I experienced constipation for like 2 weeks… The reason why I am suspecting hernia is bcos it started after putting much pressure on my stomach muscle. I have been experiencing pain in my lower abdomen ( the lower left side of my belly and around my belly button) ever since. Another thing I notice is that I urinate like every hour. Below is the attachment of the picture you requested..

• drtowfigh

April 9, 2016 at 2:29 am

Hmmm. You need a good examination to see if you have an umbilical hernia (belly button).

If you wish, you can send a picture of your belly button area as an attachment here.

The blood in the urine is not related to the abdomen. That’s usually from the bladder or kidney and should be world up if you continue to have this.