News Feed Discussions Shouldice repair in Washington state

  • Shouldice repair in Washington state

    Posted by SnowBall on January 9, 2017 at 8:37 pm

    Is there a Shouldice repair practitioner in Washington state? Or a practitioner of the old fashioned stitch hernia repair that would be recommended?

    The “hernia clinics” I have inquired with all use a “one size fits all” approach and only practice laparoscopy. I’m sure that works fine for many but that is not my first preference.


    drtowfigh replied 7 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • drtowfigh

    January 9, 2017 at 8:49 pm

    Shouldice repair in Washington state

    I don’t know of any in Washington State.
    You can call up some of the doctors based on their participation in the American Hernia Society:

    In Oregon, can try Dr. Robert Martindale.

Log in to reply.