News Feed Discussions What Happens Now?

• TooMuchPain

January 2, 2018 at 10:39 pm

I really hope that doctor can help you with your issues.

This is a very isolating thing ….pain. Pain is horrible and it feels like nobody understands. Then when doctors treat you like you’re faking or can’t be in that much pain, etc…the mind does funny things. Then finances get involved and does not help things.

Keeping you in my prayers!

• Lucky46

January 2, 2018 at 10:41 am
    quote TooMuchPain:

I don’t have any advice, but wanted to say that I am sorry you are going through this. I wish I had more to contribute than that. But big hugs! I am really sorry you’re dealing with the financial hardship in addition to pain. It just sucks 🙁

Thank you. I wish I had the financial support to help everyone here with their issues.At this point I can’t even help myself except to continue to look for employment that is doable. This city is really bad all around. I became very jaded after my 9 year old son died back in ’03.

I kept going.I became very bitter after his mom killed herself from that pain.I kept going.I abused alcohol for a long time.I beat that and kept going.

I am trying my best to keep going. I can’t even find the words to express how mentally and physically drained I am.I have chronic back pain that after 19 years doctors can’t find out what is wrong.But, I still move on.

Your words matter more than any dollar amount can provide.Sure,the world revolves on the mighty dollar.But to me….love is what matters most in life.Without it you are dead inside without any purpose.If I can get out of this mess I have been in contact with Dr. Robert Tomas and will proceed from there.

Big hugs back to you as well

• TooMuchPain

January 2, 2018 at 9:21 am

I don’t have any advice, but wanted to say that I am sorry you are going through this. I wish I had more to contribute than that. But big hugs! I am really sorry you’re dealing with the financial hardship in addition to pain. It just sucks 🙁