News Feed Discussions Trying to Get A Hernia Diagnosis Trying to Get A Hernia Diagnosis

• Geraldine75

May 9, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Trying to Get A Hernia Diagnosis

Hello, I had the same thing. I went in for a laparoscopy procedure for my endometriosis and he found that I had bilateral hernias, he then referred me to a surgeon Dr. Cobo to discuss how to repair them. It’s been 9 years and I still have pain on my left side. For some reason only my left side was the one that hurts the most. I can feel something pulling inside when I cough or push too hard. I’m looking for a solution, but I’m afraid to go under all over again and getting the same results. I truly believe this mesh thing they put in me was the worst thing ever because ever since then I feel something in there pulling. I’m also starting to see a bulge so I know it has to do with my hernia. So now I’m wondering, did the doctor say anything to you about how long the repair last? I was naive back then and there wasn’t much information about hernias in females, so I didn’t know all the questions to ask before my procedure.