News Feed Discussions What can cause lower abdominal pain triggered by certain physical movements? Reply To: What can cause lower abdominal pain triggered by certain physical movements?

• wth

September 1, 2019 at 12:25 am

Hi Guys,

I played some table tennis yesterday… And the pain got activated again on the left side… And I would feel this pain when I moved and played in the left lower groin area. To the point when I just felt wrong to continue playing because of the pain, so I stopped playing. Now that the pain is in activated mode, I felt it yesterday and today in the left groin radiating to the left testicle, but then today, it switched to the right side… not the groin, but just lower stomach, with this feeling of tenderness in the right side, like I feel something from the inside, but not much pain, more of a discomfort, especially if I get into bending positions or do bad moves…

Please help me… What does this sound like? One guy who played there said that it’s very much likely sound like a hernia, and he said he had something similar in his 30s, and he would go to the doctor, and they couldn’t diagnose what was wrong with him… He said that rest could help the situation better by abstaining from physical activities that can trigger the pain like that. Is that true? Because I think I tried it for 2 weeks, and I don’t recall it going away…
    I already have this discomfort for 7-8 weeks, and I know this is not just in my head… Any advise would be appreciated, thanks!