News Feed Discussions I continue to decline where abdominal mesh is – haven’t had a bm in 9 days; used an enema and two balls came out. I know mesh removal is necessary I continue to decline where abdominal mesh is – haven’t had a bm in 9 days; used an enema and two balls came out. I know mesh removal is necessary

• skaadland

March 28, 2016 at 12:09 am

I continue to decline where abdominal mesh is – haven’t had a bm in 9 days; used an enema and two balls came out. I know mesh removal is necessary

I couldn’t get the hospital to give me the implant information – incisional hernia from an infection – at site where 24″ of colon removed. All I know is lightweight, Ultra Pro but no implant log information. Had the closest thing to Jamadar and Reubin’s ultra sound showing a void under breast to area of repair and wavy mesh, but, the Military doctor who tried very hard, had never done the test and I’m proving the patient should have listened so long ago.
    My bowels have been affected and abdominal pain after hernia repair. I saw one of the top mesh removal surgeons who agreed mesh needs to come out however, PTSD counseling and colorectal surgeon has to be present. I’d like your opinion as one of the highly recommended surgeons.