News Feed Discussions I continue to decline where abdominal mesh is – haven’t had a bm in 9 days; used an enema and two balls came out. I know mesh removal is necessary I continue to decline where abdominal mesh is – haven’t had a bm in 9 days; used an enema and two balls came out. I know mesh removal is necessary

• skaadland

April 6, 2016 at 6:17 am

I continue to decline where abdominal mesh is – haven’t had a bm in 9 days; used an enema and two balls came out. I know mesh removal is necessary

I received a letter from major hospital stating that it is not available….the log. Verified I have to have hernia removed. Major hospital repeatedly told me they are not responsible for keeping implant log which I already knew was not true. I also reported issues with hernia repair several months out but told chronic pain. Any other way I can find out what type of mesh I have? After it was placed, I could no longer wear a bra and I’m rather large busted for a small woman.
    I’m set for removal after PTSD counseling. The hernia repair ruined my life for years yet I couldn’t get anyone from major hospital to accept this.
    Appreciate your willingness to answer questions – rare, indeed, and most helpful.