News Feed Discussions Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic Reply To: Nine years of mesh removal – laparoscopic versus robotic

• Good intentions

March 10, 2023 at 12:40 pm

You missed the point of my post Chuck. It’s about the influence of large corporations and the unwillingness, maybe even fear, of today’s surgeon representatives to speak ill of corporate influence.

The rest of the world does not revolve around you Chuck, even though you are in the center of your own small universe. I’m sure that you have heard that before. Try to be objective and let other people express their opinions. It will actually make your opinions look stronger. Your constant efforts to undermine people that don’t share your views, or didn’t “help” you when you demanded it (why would any rational person want to give somebody like you have been on this forum their phone number. That would be insane), clearly shows your lack of objectivity. Everything is about Chuck. Ironically, making your views less trustworthy. The more you try to shut other people down, the worse your opinions look.

Best to stay silent or just express a different, rational, view, a counterpoint, in a separate thread as you have been trying to do. Since you’ve called me out directly, again, I feel compelled to point out your self-centered nature. It’s a vicious cycle that doesn’t really help anyone. I assume that you will, of course, create another venting session after I post this. Hopefully not though. Good luck.