Reply To: Non Mesh Surgeons North Western
Hernia Discussion › Forums › Hernia Discussion › Non Mesh Surgeons North Western › Reply To: Non Mesh Surgeons North Western
I do not know of anyone in Montana, ID, WY, ND practicing non-mesh repair, but you may have some success in contacting local surgeon offices and asking directly.
The following is a list of surgeon names on the western USA that have appeared on these forums and on other websites associating with non-mesh hernia repair but it could be on a case-by-case basis, you would likely want to contact them directly and inquire if they perform the non-mesh repair for your type of hernia, and if you are a suitable patient for the procedure.
– Dr Peter Billing in Seattle, WA
– Dr Allison Perrin in Seattle, WA
– Dr Rebecca Petersen in Seattle, WA
– Dr Andrew Wright in Seattle, WA
– Dr Paul Dally in Vancouver, WA
– Dr Robert Martindale in Portland, OR
– Dr Michael Mastrangelo in Bend, OR
– Dr William Brown in Fremont, CA
– Dr Shirin Towfigh in Los Angeles, CA
– Dr David Chen in Los Angeles, CA
– Dr Edward Phillips in Los Angeles, CA
– Dr Robert Burns in Newport Beach, CA
– Dr Kevin Petersen in Las Vegas, NV
– Dr Zafar Parvez in Gallup, NM
Shouldice Clinic in Toronto Canada is perhaps the most famous globally for non-mesh repair of hernia, and if you are traveling anyway it may be worth a consideration.
A handful of others found elsewhere in the eastern USA are:
– Dr Brian Jacobs in New York, NY
– Dr Samer Sbayi in Long Island, NY
– Dr William Meyers in Philadelphia, PA
– Dr David Grischkan in Cleveland, Ohio
– Dr Paul Szotek in Indianapolis, IN
– Dr Bruce Ramshaw in Knoxville, TN
– Dr Jonathan Yunis in Sarasota, FL
– Dr Robert Tomas in Fort Meyers, FL
Hopefully this list is a helpful starting point for you.
Good luck. Keep us updated on your decisions and progress.