News Feed Discussions Post Hernia Mesh Issues – Looking for next steps, thoughts, feedback? Reply To: Post Hernia Mesh Issues – Looking for next steps, thoughts, feedback?

• McD41

December 2, 2017 at 8:08 pm

Appreciate the follow up information Jnomesh & Momof4. I’m doing my foot work on this one giving it time to review the options etc. I did leave out that I have been going through muscle therapy work efforts in the groin and abdominal areas down into my right leg as well for the past 6 months. This does help with the pulling, stretching, aching pains a bit, but does not last. If I exercise, lift anything, or have any sexual interaction my spasms and pain in the right inguinal area comes right back I’ll be pursing the Dr’s here in WA and also already have e-mail contact happening with Dr. Towfigh’s folks. I’m open to try to make a consult with her if possible / timing works out with everything.

I’m grateful for this forum and all of the information on it as of course all the great members who are posting. Our unfortunate medical system at times makes you feel like you are the only one having issues and or “it’s just your case” etc.

Thanks again for all the information and great feedback thus far. I’ll keep updates on progress.