News Feed Discussions Mesh Removal in Washington, D.C/Arlington, VA Area Reply To: Mesh Removal in Washington, D.C/Arlington, VA Area

• neumannb

January 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Thank you for your responses. I will try to respond to everyone.

JNOMesh, I do high intensity cardio and lift weights. I plan on stopping for two weeks as recommended above. It’s already been 8 days. It hurts less, but I still have pain and think as soon as I’m back working out it’ll go back to constant pain. I’m in the process of requesting my operative report and medical records. It’s very annoying.

Wilfred, I will send you a text soon. I’ve been very busy at work and will continue to be for the next few weeks. But I will try to respond as I can.

LeviProcter, I’ve seen my surgeon. He told me to work through it and the pain will go away. He told me he didn’t know what the bump was, maybe part of the mesh. I will keep your name and Igor’s in mind.

GoodIntentions, the bump is sort of parrallel to my incision but about a half-inch/inch above it. it feels like a thin ink pen that’s about 1.5 inches long under the skin. I don’t know if that makes sense. But it’s not on my left side. It’s where a lot of the pain comes from.