News Feed Discussions best hernia belt

• best hernia belt

Posted by dog on June 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm

Can someone give recommendation for best hernia belt.. ?

kaspa replied 4 years, 7 months ago 10 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • kaspa

August 27, 2019 at 9:42 pm

This is the best I know for men, but it’s expensive:

Erniaboxer made in Italy by Pavis.

It’s quite discrete and confortable, but hard to dress (elastic fabric is very strong).

• Red Oak

August 27, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Momof4, do you have any advice on a truss for women? Most of the time I don’t feel that I need one, but sometimes after a long day I feel it would help. Denim (stretch denim) jeggings also work well, but can’t wear those everywhere.

• Nod

August 26, 2019 at 9:04 am

I had a scrotal hernia fixed about 19 years ago and have had pain there ever since,They opened me up to fix it.Was wondering if I used a truss to stop the pain,the doctor said there is nothing wrong with me,need some type of relief other than painkillers.If a truss is the answer,what kind and were do you get them.I have a large waist so it would have to be fitted. .

• Momof4

June 28, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Sent you a private message because my post was reported as spam. Not sure why but think I can offer some good advice to help you.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    June 28, 2018 at 5:11 pm

I’ve never tried a truss or belt but I use KT tape when I am active, generally running. I generally tape with two pieces in an X pattern over the hernia. Mine are small but running definitely irritates them. I also wear tights more often than shorts right now, that also helps by supporting everything down there.

• Elisie

June 28, 2018 at 3:55 am

I have a Huge ventral hernia do to a botched surgery. I am 72 and the Doctors are telling me I need a total abd. reconstruction. I had to have 2 surgeries back to back to repair my ureter do to the DR cutting it in first surgery and I almost died during the second. My lung collapsed. I am scared to have another surgery but I have so many limitations and my quality of life has went down.
    I am wearing a hernia belt but would like to know opinions and the best belt out there. Thank You

• dog

June 26, 2018 at 1:03 am
    quote Jeremy B:

I too have a comfort Truss by George Hirst and I was part of his testing group, so I have a few of the test models.
    They are way more comfortable than any others I have tried, and keep my hernia reduced most of the time. I go Mountain biking and snowboarding so I definitely put them to the test. All praise aside, I’m so sick of having to put on a truss everyday and am greatly considering surgery; Im just sooo afraid of a potential bad outcome that might leave me worse off than my current state.

I am with you ! OMG..it is hard to trust so many doctors..i have no pain just pup up bit :{

• Jeremy B

June 25, 2018 at 3:35 pm

I too have a comfort Truss by George Hirst and I was part of his testing group, so I have a few of the test models.
    They are way more comfortable than any others I have tried, and keep my hernia reduced most of the time. I go Mountain biking and snowboarding so I definitely put them to the test. All praise aside, I’m so sick of having to put on a truss everyday and am greatly considering surgery; Im just sooo afraid of a potential bad outcome that might leave me worse off than my current state.

• dog

June 24, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Thank you ! I have minor one …this one will interfere with back muscle support..i thinking about this one ? What about this one ? https://www.amazon.com/Meditex-Uriel-Right-Inguinal-Hernia/dp/B00DNNJNQ8/ref=sr_1_cc_1_a_it?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1529881159&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=belt%2Bhernia&th=1

• miner

June 24, 2018 at 4:36 pm

I have several of these http://www.groin-hernia.com/hernia-support.html

they work excellant

• Jimbohen

June 24, 2018 at 1:28 am

This brand new Comfort-Truss is a great low profile, light weight, innovative design. It’s the best one I’ve tried and I have no affiliation with the designer George Hirst who sales it from his website: https://mynaturalherniacure.com/