News Feed Discussions Dr. Kang repair incoming!

• Dr. Kang repair incoming!

Posted by Mike M on March 12, 2022 at 9:41 pm

First I would like tell everyone how much I appreciate this forum, all the incredibly knowledgeable doctors (Drtowfigh, Dr. Kang) here on both sides of the tissue repair debate, the patients, and of course the informed posters.

I have done all the research I possibly can do and I am at a point I can no longer wait.

South Korea has lifted the 7 day quarantine requirement as of March 21st for US citizens provided your 2nd COVID shot has been within the last 180 days or you have had a third shot period. No more 7 day quarantine!

I will be heading out next week for surgery with Dr. Kang and staying for two weeks. There are too many compelling arguments and success stories with Dr. Kang that at the end of the day there could be no other choice for me despite the distance.

Both Dr. Kang and Stephen have been exceptional in this entire process.

Hopefully I can walk safely enough the week after surgery to see some of the great sights while I am there.

I will report back with the my experience and (crossing fingers) phenomenal results.

• This discussion was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Mike M.
    Watchful replied 2 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Watchful

March 13, 2022 at 12:19 am

I hope all goes well, and you recover quickly. Seems like the least bad procedure available. I may follow you soon.

• William Bryant

March 13, 2022 at 12:08 am

Good luck. When you feel up to it, please try and update us as there are several prospective Dr Kang patients on here. Including me!

Hope all goes well!