News Feed Discussions Good Luck Mike M

• Good Luck Mike M

Posted by William Bryant on March 29, 2022 at 12:18 pm

I think it’s right that Mike M is Korea bound soon, for Dr Kang repair. Hope it goes well

William Bryant replied 2 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • William Bryant

April 9, 2022 at 4:39 am

Brilliant Mike M, looking forward to reading it. Thank you.

Hoping you’re not feeling too sore also.

• Mike M

April 9, 2022 at 1:35 am

Thanks Dan. I will have a write up next week as soon as my recovery is completed!

• dan

April 8, 2022 at 6:06 pm

Hope you update us about your surgery
    Good luck man

• Mike M

March 29, 2022 at 5:16 pm

I never had a “bulge” that you could see or even feel except when I coughed.

It feels like it is popping out to the left towards my upper thigh near the top of the hesselbach triangle when I cough then retracts immediately.

I am pretty sure when I was having “symptoms” it was lower than that spot which makes sense? I am speculating that laying down on my right side (opposite of the direction I felt the hernia was moving) allowed the hernia to retract or regress?

Who knows though it could have had nothing to do with it just really saw a dramatic change when I laid down on my right side 2 nights in a row.

I am babying myself until I get to Seoul and so far it is working! lol

• William Bryant

March 29, 2022 at 1:07 pm

The symptoms come and go in my case. Do you still have bulge? Which side is it on?

Mine is my right side and I usually lay on left side. I could try lying on the side the hernia is.

I did once read flat on back is best but I cannot sleep like that!

• Mike M

March 29, 2022 at 12:57 pm

Thanks William!

I am heading out soon and should be done with surgery sometime early next week.

Craziest thing started to happen about 2 weeks ago. I went from medium symptoms to nothing at all as of today. It all started when I started laying on my right side at night. I still know it’s there but it is 110% better.

Going to update as soon as I can when the operation is completed!