News Feed Discussions Had surgery today with Dr Brown!

• Had surgery today with Dr Brown!

Posted by MeshMangledMerritt on November 23, 2019 at 8:27 am

It’s been over 12 hours now and I still feel sooooo much better! Had nuerectomy and mesh removal/repair with silk sutures only no mesh! [USER=”2580″]DrBrown[/USER] you’re a life saver sir! Thank you

drtowfigh replied 4 years, 3 months ago 7 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • drtowfigh

December 30, 2019 at 4:47 am

Very satisfying. Thanks for sharing.

• dog

December 26, 2019 at 7:22 am

Yes ! Thank you from me as well !!!!

• MeshMangledMerritt

December 21, 2019 at 2:22 pm
    quote DrBrown:

[USER=”2514″]inguinalpete[/USER]
    The third photo does show the spermatic cord stuck to the mesh. It took about 15 minutes to get vas deferens separated from the mesh.
    More images at:
    https://www.sportshernia.com/treating-mesh-pain/surgical-mesh-removal-photo-gallery/
    Regards.
    Bill Brown MD

Amazing work indeed! I can’t get over the difference. Thank you doc!

• dog

December 16, 2019 at 8:16 am

DrBrown Amazing work. !

• DrBrown

December 16, 2019 at 1:49 am

[USER=”2514″]inguinalpete[/USER]
    The third photo does show the spermatic cord stuck to the mesh. It took about 15 minutes to get vas deferens separated from the mesh.
    More images at:
    https://www.sportshernia.com/treating-mesh-pain/surgical-mesh-removal-photo-gallery/
    Regards.
    Bill Brown MD

• inguinalpete

December 15, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Congratulations. Is that 3rd picture the mesh encased in ‘raw meat’ with the cord stuck to it?

• DrBrown

December 15, 2019 at 4:55 am

[USER=”2967″]MeshMangledMerritt[/USER]
    Merritt kindly offered to share the photographs from his operation.

• dog

December 11, 2019 at 7:49 am

So glad to hear it! Dr DrBrown is doctor from the God

• MeshMangledMerritt

December 10, 2019 at 5:40 am
    quote dog:

MeshMangledMerritt How are you doing ?

FAN-TAS-TIC mate! And getting stronger everday. The only pain I have is when I roll over on my right side or if I turn too sharp to the right. Still though nowhere near the constant state of pain I was living in for the past 15 years. It’s truly amazing the work [USER=”2580″]DrBrown[/USER] did. Still excited to see how things are when I’m healed fully from this but I have hope for the first time in a long time

• dog

December 8, 2019 at 8:08 am

MeshMangledMerritt How are you doing ?

• dog

November 26, 2019 at 7:54 am

DrBrown is unbelievabubble doctor and great human .. He did my surgery with great attention to every little detail and i already fully recovered with 0 pain .Truly amazing experience! Outstanding result . Endorsement from Dog.Thank you Dr.Brown.

• MeshMangledMerritt

November 26, 2019 at 3:10 am

Op report came in today. There was 3 reasons why I was having pain for 15 years following mesh repair surgery in 2005

1) mesh became distorted

2) mesh had wrapped around spermatic chord and vas defrens with impenged. Explains the pain during sex and why I haven’t been able to have kids

3) original doc put suture through ilioinguinal nerve

[USER=”2580″]DrBrown[/USER] fixed it! No joke I feel (3 days after surgery) like I’m a new body! I’m sore and bruised still yeah no doubt BUT the old sensations and other alien feelings are not present. It’s difficult to put into words unless you know and have felt it.

Today was the first day in 3 days since op I’ve been out of bed and holy cow I can’t even believe me today from me last week. It’s weird cause I don’t feel the me I’ve been the past 15 years. I feel reborn as cliche as that sounds.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    November 25, 2019 at 1:51 am

[USER=”2967″]MeshMangledMerritt[/USER] hoping for the best and a good recovery

• MeshMangledMerritt

November 23, 2019 at 11:13 pm
    quote jerome848:

[USER=”2967″]MeshMangledMerritt[/USER] was it a triple neurectomy ? If not which nerve ILN, GFN, or IHG?

I won’t get the op report until next week but I do know from the pictures two nerves were removed

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    November 23, 2019 at 8:46 pm

[USER=”2967″]MeshMangledMerritt[/USER] was it a triple neurectomy ? If not which nerve ILN, GFN, or IHG?

• JKirby

November 23, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Congratulations! Keep us updated on your recovery