News Feed Discussions Hello again everyone!

• Hello again everyone!

Posted by Mesh_Free_Merritt on June 10, 2020 at 3:30 pm

No longer mesh mangled I am mesh free!

It’s been 7 months since Dr Brown did my mesh removal and triple nuerectomy and I wanted to give you an update now that it looks like I can log in LOL

Dr Brown did warn me that living with this for 15 years I would still have pain and I do but it’s no longer what it was.

I can walk without a cane. Sex feels good again and not painful. I can eat more than 1 meal a day. I’m hoping to run in November as my 1 year celebration being mesh free.

Quality of life

I have that now. I didn’t before. I was an old man trapped in a young man’s body wracked with pain everyday. I feel like I’m getting my physical health back. Nothing can give me back the 15 years lost but I’m still fairly young.

If you are living with mesh complications do your research and find a doctor who believes you and knows what their doing with mesh removal. Take your life back!

drtowfigh replied 3 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • drtowfigh

June 13, 2020 at 12:05 pm

So glad to hear!

• ajm222

June 11, 2020 at 7:51 am

That’s great to hear! Congrats! I’ve read so many bad things about neurectomy but I guess it really depends on the situation. Hope your pain continues to improve over time.