News Feed Discussions Hernia forum

• Hernia forum

Posted by Momof4 on August 20, 2016 at 3:37 pm

I am wondering where the complete contents of the forum have gone. There are only two pages available, and the second is from two years ago. There are so many good questions and valuable discussions that are no longer available to view. It happened after all of the junk posts appeared. I can’t believe that people put that kind of stuff on this forum, which is so valuable to people who have real medical issues and questions. Shame on them! Hopefully all of the information can be restored so others can benefit.

drtowfigh replied 7 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Momof4

October 22, 2016 at 11:54 am

Hernia forum

Thanks for the reply. I still cannot see dates or number of replies or views, even in landscape. It was easier to follow the way it was originally. Either way, I am glad this forum exists. There is so much valuable information for those of us suffering from hernias and related problems! Thank you

• drtowfigh

October 22, 2016 at 6:02 am

Hernia forum

Hi and thanks for the feedback. We just updated the program to its newer version and so, the slight difference in the look. The views, dates, etc are unchanged. It can be seen on your phone when held in landscape mode.

We eventually plan to completely upgrade the platform and transition to a new program. I will let you know when the revamping will occur, so no surprises! Also, please continue to give me feedback as you feel it.

• marcello71

October 18, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Hernia forum

Yes I agree, for some reason it doesn’t show how many views each topic has anymore, which is a shame because one of my topics was about to reach 25-hundo baby!

It also doesn’t show dates anymore, just the topic name & who last posted…

Please bring back the old HT, the way it used to be, we loved it! (:

• Momof4

October 18, 2016 at 12:39 am

Hernia forum

The look of the forum has changed again. It doesn’t show dates that the topics were started and dates of replies. It is a little more difficult to read this way. Was wondering if it was intentional or if someone is messing things up again.

• drtowfigh

August 22, 2016 at 5:42 am

Hernia forum

Thank you for bringing to our attention.

All is restored now.

• Chaunce123

August 21, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Hernia forum

I agree there is a lot of great information in the past older forums, I hope it can be restored.