New website -> lost posts ownership?

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion New website -> lost posts ownership?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Alephy
      Participant

I reset the password and now it seems I am like a “new member” with no link to my posts before the web site change…

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by dev.
      Good intentions
      Participant

If you search your name using the Search box in the corner your old posts will be found. In the meantime.

How did you start a new thread? I can’t find the function. I’m on a computer, not a phone. Windows.

@alephy

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by dev.
        dev
        Keymaster

Hello,

Please scroll to the bottom to reply, or simply look above the post to reply. This will open up an editable comment box.

We just implemented the @ username so give it a try. If you want to view all of your @mentions then you can navigate to your profile. https://herniatalk.com/members/dev/activity/mentions/

Alephy
      Participant

I scrolled down to the bottom of the main page where a box with a new topic can be completed

dev
      Keymaster

Please use this forum for any website related inquiries .

Website Concerns

We want to keep the website issues on its own forum. Also, please remember to subscribe to the forum.

MerillexomO
      Participant

<b>АРЕНДА ФОТОСТУДИИ В МОСКВЕ ОТ 800 РУБЛЕЙ!</b>

<b>Предложение от СОБСТВЕННИКА, без комиссии и переплат, скидка при долгосрочном сотрудничестве!</b>

Сеть фотосалонов ФОТОРАДУГА – отличный вариант для Аренды фотостудии:

Ни погода, ни какие либо другие обстоятельства не смогут помешать вам

ЗВОНИТЕ <b>+7 (495) 369-21-25; +7 (495) 684-56-68; +7 (985) 442-29-68;</b>, c 9-20 и БЕЗ ВЫХОДНЫХ!

Аренда фотостудии в Москве

Услуги в Фоторадуге

Good intentions
      Participant

Hello dev @dev

Many forums have a link in each post to use to report it as spam, or for breaking forum rules. I am fairly certain that the post above this one is spam.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar