I’ve previously consulted with a great Dr. who spent a good deal of time with me. I’m currently watching and waiting to see if mesh removal is the move for me.
Question for plug removal surgery; is TRIPLE NEURECTOMY going to happen 100% of the time?
1. Can a surgeon peel nerve / save nerves?
2. Can nerves even be seen by surgeons?
3. I’ve read countless online articles on “aftermath” of neurectomies and mobidities seem to be frequently worse than just “sensory loss.” Can someone confirm / deny this?
4. What nerve is the worse to cut? Which nerve(s) can be saved by skilled sugeon?
5. Partial plug removal a possibility in order free up some space / save nerves?
Thanks in advance! Sorry everyone is going through pain 🙁
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.