News Feed Discussions Unnecessary surgery

• Unnecessary surgery

Posted by Desperateinpain on June 25, 2019 at 2:41 am

I’m over two months post Laparoscopic TEP inguinal hernia “repair,” and still having pain and irritation everyday. I lived with my hernia for probably over twenty years and thought I was doing the right thing to finally get it “fixed” when it was bothering me again lately. The old hernia was a nuisance, but nothing like this pain and irritation, with no end in sight. I knew two weeks postoperative something was wrong. If I had been warned that this was a possible outcome, I would not even have considered hernia surgery. Life was good, now I am miserable with pain everyday, depressed, and desperate. I don’t even know why I’m posting on this forum; from what I understand, the horror of possible remedies just confirms, for me, that life will not be worth living this way. Maybe someone will see this post and think twice about what they are willing to have done to themselves, knowing that there is a real risk of spending your life trying to live with pain many times worse than the hernia.

Desperateinpain replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.