News Feed Discussions Wattchul Pinto good intentions

• Wattchul Pinto good intentions

Posted by Unknown Member on March 1, 2023 at 6:35 am

please considerjoining my natural health all stars group in FB….after this horrible experence with doctors….i decided to assemble a group of the best minds from the natural health world to bullet proof myself against these greedy scumbags in he future…we have almost 50 members—doctors..nutritionists…healers…and admins from the top health group on FB check our recent discussion on colonoscpy..the mesh of the GI world…useless and dangerous money maker for corrupt medical provders…here i a link..hope to see you on the page…you all have impressed me with your great researh skils… https://www.facebook.com/groups/631098572115953/

pinto replied 1 year, 1 month ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • pinto

March 3, 2023 at 2:49 am

Thanks for the invite, Chuck, but I’m not a member of FB.

• Good intentions

March 2, 2023 at 6:05 pm

It definitely was not me asking to join. Feel confident in that if you decide to let them in.

Good luck with anything good that you’re trying to do.

• Unknown Member

March 2, 2023 at 3:57 pm

yes…I know dr berg…he is hit or miss…we talk about all things health related…to make sure no one gets abused by doctors. Someone has asked permission to join from here…not sure who. Not interested in Good Intentions…this guy had the same surgery i did…made the same stupid mistake to put plastic in and could have been such a help to people looking for answers…instead…he refused to share….and what he did share was mostly wrong…anyone looking for mesh removal does not want to pursue lap removal…or you end up like him with two long operations….Dr B got both my meshes our robotically in ONE 1.5 hour operation….look I just expect more help from my brothers here…and i offer to help in anyway i can…my FB group is just one way…but my offer to house anyone coming to dc to See Dr B stands…will pick you up at the airport too… As for GI ignore his adivce…its mostly dangerous and wrong….he says you end up with a burned battlefield on mesh removal…When i asked Dr B about this…he just laughed and said no no…but watch for returning hernias…

• Mike M

March 2, 2023 at 11:57 am

Chuck on a related topic to your reply – you ever watch some of the youtube “doctors” such as Dr. Berg? A lot of the vitamins and suppliments regimens sound too good to be true. But I did try one recently suggested and admit I do feel better, less tired.

The biggest things I found are:

#1. Minimize Sugar

#2. Watch carb intake on non work out days

#3. Avoid Alcohol

#4. Dont sit for long periods of time

#5. Minimize anything processed

#6. Watch your weight

#7. Get atleast 6-8 hours of sleep, keeping the same schedule

#8. Walk 10,000 steps per day with about 2 steps per second.

It is hard to follow all the basics sometimes a busy work scheudle.

• Unknown Member

March 2, 2023 at 6:55 am

This is not a page about hernias….we discuss all issues relevant to health…up to about 50 members now…trust me doctors can damage us in so many ways…for years i thought colonscopies were protective…wrong….just like laproscopic mesh surgery is a well thought out established surgery rather than the life ending butchery that it really is…if anyone goes to that link and requests approval i will admit them…but GI maybe better you pass…you are right…our personalities do not “mesh” at all…in fact i think you are an Ahole

• Mike M

March 1, 2023 at 9:15 pm

I agree. Chuck if you have people interested in learning more – direct them here (not the opposite.)

• Good intentions

March 1, 2023 at 5:34 pm

It’s not clear at all what the purpose of the private group is, there is nothing on the Facebook page except a name, Natural Health All Stars, and a logo.

“Bullet proofing yourself”, above, seems to be the sole goal. Why would that be more important than posting on a freely available public forum, for everyone’s benefit?